FULL BODY AUTOMATIC SANITISATION STATION
MAKE: Lab Tek
MODEL: COVID/ ECO /CROWD
The station is designed in a manner to ensure maximum protection to people passing through the chamber while disinfecting him or her. The creation of the chamber aims to prevent and limit the spread of the infectious diseases, especially in the current situation of COVID-19 pandemic.
The whole system is fabricated by using aluminum and stainless steel structure for long life and to maintain hygienic provided glass panels on sidewalls for monitoring purpose and is fitted with lights for illumination during nighttime operations. Inside the station, the disinfectant solution is sprayed by using 360-degree fog mist sprayer It automatically activates the disinfection spraying process when the person entering the cabin. The mist spray is calibrated for an operation of 15-25 seconds and stops automatically and indicating completion of operation, gives the signals for next person is entering in to the cabin.
- Portable and Ready to use
- Easy to installation
- 400 people sanitize in 1 hour chemical being used at present for disinfection is sodium hypochlorite
- Aluminum and stainless steel structure
- Transparent flexi glass on sidewalls
- Fully automatic control system
- Electrically operated high pressure booster pump
- 360-degree fog mist sprayer
- Inbuilt sanitizer storage tank and drain collecting tank
- Railway and bus stations
- Airports areas
- Offices, schools and colleges and other crowded areas.
SERVICE REQUIRED: Power required: single-phase 230volts, 6amps, 50 Hz’s
MODEL: COVID-ECO – 4’ x 4’ x 8’ approx. [lx w x h] @ 2,90,000/-
MODEL: COVID-CROWD – 8’ x 4’ x 8’ approx. [lx w x h] @3,80,000/-