Standards: BS 1377:5 | ASTM D2435 | ASTM D3877 | ASTM D4546 | NF P94-091 | EN 17892:5
- Versatile fully automatic Oedometer soil consolidation testing machine featuring incremental loading, swelling, CRS (constant rate of strain), CHG (controlled hydraulic gradient) and unconfined test.
- Environmentally friendly and quiet — the ACE EmS benefits from the new Electromechanical Servoactuation (EmS) technology requiring no dead weights or large & noisy air compressors, thus drastically reducing noise levels.
- Modular and expandable, gradually connect up to 60 units via LAN port using the same PC software allowing you to build your laboratory without interruption — resulting in excellent return on investments.
- Small footprint featuring a benchtop shorter than 50 cm.
- Highly performant with load capacity of up to 20 kN, equivalent to 10,000 kPa on 50.47mm Oedometer consolidation cell.
- Optimized PID closed-loop control delivering fast, smooth and accurate loading and precise load holding through the multiple test steps.
- Optional local user interface with 6” touch screen high resolution color display allowing full control of a single unit, without a PC, including full test execution. USB pen drive included for unlimited storage, TXT format data output.
The ACE EmS is a versatile and fully automatic Oedometer soil consolidation testing machine that comes loaded with the new environmentally friendly Electromechanical Servoactuation (EmS) technology. Silent, compact and highly performing, the ACE EmS testing system can be run with our ingenious software that can connect up to 60 units with just one PC, enabling you to expand your laboratory gradually and seamlessly.
Oedometric soil test description
The Oedometric test determines the rate and magnitude of soil consolidation when restrained laterally and loaded axially.
The ACE EmS can complete the whole test in fully automatic mode by selecting the load (stress), offering a practical and accurate way to obtain reliable results without any need for manual intervention, reducing the risk of human error.
Totally new and ingenious software
- Can pilot up to 60 ACE EmS units from one single PC with user able to select single or multiple unit batches.
- Once the software is installed and linked to the first ACE EmS, it is easy to add more units by enabling the associated LAN communication (IP address) without complications or costs.
- Calibrations of displacement transducers and load cells are stored as txt file and easy to recall, up to 10 calibration points can be recorded for each channel.
- Maximum vertical force: 20 kN
- Ram travel: 25 mm
- Minimum testing speed: 0.00001 mm/min
- Maximum testing speed: 50.00000 mm/min
- Horizontal clearance: 175 mm
- Vertical Clearance: 185 mm (265 mm with extension columns)
- Dimension: 285 x 390 x 590 mm
- Weights 40 kg (approx.)
- Power: 220-110 V, 50-60 Hz, 1 ph