Counters Trainer is a compact, ready to use digital electronics experiment board. It is useful for students to get a practical insight into the working of counters. Counters are undoubtedly the most important part of any digital circuit. The various applications of a Counter are counting events or time periods, dividing frequency, addressing, and serving as memory units.
It has a built in clock source, logic high-low input facility, LEDs for visual indication of input-output states. Besides this, a +5V DC adaptor is also provided for power supply.
Counters Trainer is an ideal platform to enhance education, training, skills & development amongs our young minds.
- Stand Alone system
- Easy illustration of different types of counters
- LEDs for visual indication of inputs and outputs status
- SPDT switches for input logic selection e-Manual
Scope of Learning
- Study of 4-bit synchronous binary up Counter
- Study of 4-bit asynchronous binary up/down Counter
Verification of operation of IC 74LS190 as a modulo-N programmable Counter