- High-speed motors provide rapid material removal, generating required initial flatness, even with large and rough specimens.
- High speed manual coarse grinder ideal for metallographic, spectrographic and macro hardness test specimen preparation
- Convenient sink and faucet for rinsing specimens
- Quick change of belts via front opening & cam lock system
- Drop-front cover allows surfacing over-hung parts
- Heavy-duty platen is precision ground
- Machined rollers for smooth operation
- Grit 50, 80, 120, 180, 240, 320, 400, 600
- Belt Size 100mm x 915mm.
- Electric Motor – 0.25 H.P.
- 220 Volt A.C.,
- Single Phase
- 1400 RPM
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- L x W x H: 1050x 400 x 800 mm
- Weight: 95kg