Experimentation with Adders and Subtractors is an elite training system for the digital laboratories. It is useful in understanding the working of Binary adders and subtractors.
It describes Half Adder, Full Adder (using two half adders) and Half Subtractor. The training system is designed in such a way that for performing any experiment, students have to connect the links by patch cords, so it is easy to understand the inputs and outputs of adders and subtractors. Attractive input and output sections are provided on trainer in such a manner so that multiple experiments can be performed simultaneously.
Experimentation with Adders and Subtractors is an ideal platform to enhance education, training, skills & development amongs our young minds.
- Exclusive and compact design
- Adaptable illustration of Binary Adders and Subtractors
- +5V SMPS Adaptor provided with the trainer for power supply
- Designed by considering all the safety standards
- Online product tutorial
- A low cost training system
Scope of Learning
- Study of Binary Half Adder
- Study of Binary Full Adder using two Half Adders
Study of Binary Half Subtractor