Experimentation with De-Morgan`s Theorem is an elite training system for the digital laboratories. It is useful in understanding the basic concept of De-Morgan`s Theorem. This trainer describes both the De-Morgan`s Theorem statements in two separate sections so it is very easy for students to understand both the statements separately.
The training system is designed in such a way that for performing any experiment students have to connect the links by patch cords, so it is very helpful for students to learn step by step implementation of De- Morgan`s Theorems. Attractive input and output sections are provided on trainer in such a manner so that multiple experiments can be performed simultaneously.
Experimentation with De-Morgan`s Theorem is an ideal platform to enhance education, training, skills & development amongs our young minds.
- Exclusive and compact design
- Easy explanation of both the De-Morgan`s theorem statements
- +5V SMPS Adaptor provided with the trainer for power supply
- Designed by considering all the safety standards
- Provided with an extensive manual
- A low cost training system
- Online product tutorial
Scope of Learning
- Designing of NOT gate using NAND gate
- Designing of AND gate using NAND gate
- Designing of OR gate using NAND gate
- Designing of NOT gate using NOR gate
- Designing of AND gate using NOR gate
Designing of OR gate using NOR gate