The Flip-Flop Demonstrator Nvis is an elite training system for the digital laboratories. It is useful in understanding the working of digital flip-flops. Nvis 6555 describes S-R, J-K, D and T flipflops.
The training system is designed in such a way that for performing any experiment, students have to connect the links by patch cords, so it is easy to be familiar with the inputs and outputs of each flip-flop. Attractive input and output sections are provided on trainer in such a manner so that multiple experiments can be performed simultaneously.
Flip-Flop Demonstrator is an ideal platform to enhance education, training, skills & development amongs our young minds.
- Exclusive and compact design
- Adaptable illustration of Flip-Flops
- +5V SMPS Adaptor provided with the trainer for power supply
- Designed, considering all the safety standards
- Online product tutorial
- A low cost training system
Scope of Learning
- Study of S-R Flip-Flop and to verify its Transition table
- Study of J-K Flip-Flop and to verify its Transition table
- Study of D Flip-Flop and to verify its Transition table
Study of T Flip-Flop and to verify its Transition table