- Controller:As standard microprocessor based PID temperature controller is fitted in each muffle furnace; in addition, we also use programmable profile temperature controller having 30 steps for ramp rate and soak time. These controllers feature excellent accuracy during the entire cycle and also keep displaying set value (SV) and process value (PV).
- Construction:These laboratory furnaces are built on a thick steel frame. Outer cabinet is usually made of powder coated cold roll sheet. We also make GMP muffle furnaces with all stainless steel 304 grade sheets.
- Optional Accessories:We also equip your programmable muffle furnace with choice of accessories to meet specific requirement of our clients. These accessories are PLC based HMI controller with data logging and PID controller with RS232 computer interface. Steel tong and gloves are standard accessories and supplied with every muffle furnace.
- Available in 1100°C and 1400°C temperature
- Programmable temperature controller
- Rugged construction for long run
- Fitted with safety devices
- Uniform heating rate
|Continuous operating temp.||1000°C||1300°C|
|Heating element||Kanthal wire||Silicon carbide (Sic) rods|
|Thermocouple||K Type||R Type|
|Chamber MOC||Ceramic fiber board||Ceramic Zirconium board|
|Exterior MOC||Mild steel powder coated||Mild steel powder coated|
|Insulation||Ceramic fiber blanket||Ceramic fiber blanket|
|Temperature controller||PID controller with SCR power control||PID controller with SCR power control|
|Power supply||220 Volts 50Hz||3 Phase 440 Volts 50Hz (Step down transformer)|
CHAMBER DIMENSIONS AND VOLUME
- L x W x H: 300 x 300 x 457mm @ 42 liters volume
- L x W x H: 300 x 300 x 609 mm @ 56 liters volume