A highly versatile apparatus for the demonstration of various concepts associated with pulleys and their configurations. Demonstrate multiple configurations simultaneously or concentrate on one topic.
Built to last for years in the classroom with a sturdy metal base and quality-made steel rods. Easy to use, designed for students learning the basics of mechanical advantage with pulley applications. The variety of included pulleys and accessories make it the ideal pulley demonstration tool.
Demonstrate mechanical and force differences between a single pulley and double pulley, determining the work/energy of a pulley system, or interface with computer sensors (not included) to perform similar activities.
- Pulleys – (8) single, (2) triple tandem, (2) quadruple
- Wooden base – 81 x 20 cm fitted with 2 sockets, a capstan and an eye hook.
- (3) Rods (diameter 12.5 mm and length 81 cm)
- (8) Collars with hook
- (3) Right angled clamps
- (1) Wheel & axle
- Cord – 4 roll
- (1) Tommy bar for tightening vertical rods
- Slotted brass mass set (2x10g, 2x20g, 2x50g, 4x100g, 4x200g, 1x500g)
- Brass weight hangers set (5x50g, 1x20g, 1x10g)